Monday, June 13, 2011

Rubbing shoulders with an ex NBAer

So I just got done eating BBQ pork with fried noodles and fried chicken in lemon sauce at a Chinese restaurant.  I was really good, even if I ate it in the US I would say it was good enough.  

I am in town for a week along with two other volunteers helping with a basketball camp for youth and the national team. Here is a link to the article.  The US embassy brought it in Tommy Davis who was drafted in the mid 80’s by the Dallas Maverick but only spend the pre-season with them.  He has since spent his time playing around the world and more recently coaching in France the last ten years.  It has only been the first day but it went well until I realized I forgot to put sunscreen on my neck and now my farmers tan just got a little stronger.  I will take my Camera Tomorrow and get some pictures up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment